- Q Want to know more about how air quality is being monitored on the Airport Link during operation?
- A For more infomation on Airport Link air quality, ventilation and monitoring during operation, please see the presentation developed by Air Noise Enviroment Pty Ltd here.
- Q Where are the ventilation outlets for the tunnels located?
- A There are three ventilation station outlets (VSO’s) located across the project alignment:
Information on the operational performance of the ventilation stations will be available on the Airport Link website: http://www.airportlinkm7.com.au
- Bowen Hills – the ventilation station is partially below ground near Mann Park, allowing for provision of a landbridge and enhanced pedestrian connectivity.
- Kedron – the ventilation station is above ground and located behind the Emergency Services complex.
- Toombul – the ventilation station is partially below ground, allowing for provision of a new pathway and parkland connection for the community. The ventilation outlet will feature subdued night lighting, and is positioned with the slim side facing residents in a way that reduces shadowing during the day.