- Q How can community members raise complaints about the Airport Link?
- A If you have an enquiry or complaint about the operation of the tollroad
(eg. tolling products, paying tolls), please contact BrisConnections on
1300 11 33 30 or via the enquiry form on their website at www.airportlinkm7.com.au
Complaints or enquiries about environment-related matters (eg. noise,
air quality) can be made directly to the Department of Environment and
Resource Management by calling 13 74 68 or by email to email@example.com
- Q Who do I contact for more information on the projects?
- A Information is available on:
- Q Does CNI provide any support services, such as counselling?
- A CNI did provide local residents and business people with access to an independent and confidential counselling service. This service closed in 2012 upon completion of construction.